Rockwell Realty LLC strongly respects copyright protections. We will respond as promptly as possible to any reports of copyright infringement on our primary and supplemental websites, and in any IDX displays and IDX content. Rockwell Realty LLC works within the guidelines of the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) to address and rectify any and all reports and instances of copyright infringement.
Infringement Reporting Procedure. To report copyright infringement, please email (preferred),fax, or mail all of the below required information, in written English, to Rockwell Realty LLC (our contact information follows):
- Signature (hand-signed or electronic) of the owner, or a person authorized by the owner, of a copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the original copyrighted work that is allegedly infringed, including website address / URL, location on the webpage, type of material (such as whether it is text, a photo, or both), a description of the work, and any other relevant information, sufficient for Rockwell Realty LLC to identify it.
- Identification of the material in a Rockwell Realty LLC website or display that is allegedly infringing upon the work from point ii. above, including website address / URL, location on the webpage, type of material (such as whether it is text, a photo, or both), a description of the work, and any other relevant information, sufficient for Rockwell Realty LLC to identify it.
- Statement that the complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Contact information for the complaining Party, including email address, mailing address, and phone number.
- Statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Copyright Agent Contact. Rockwell Realty LLC’s Copyright Agent contact information is as follows. Email is our preferred method of communication.
Rockwell Realty LLC
Attention: Jim Rockwell, DMCA/Copyright Designated Agent
6300 32nd AVE NW, C106, Seattle, WA 98107
Take-Down Procedure. Upon receipt and verification of notice of infringement, Rockwell Realty LLC will remove the infringing materials, at its sole discretion. To the extent possible, Rockwell Realty LLC will notify the infringing party in writing after removal. Advance notice of removal is generally not possible.
Termination for Repeat Infringement. Rockwell Realty LLC reserves the right to terminate access, for any or all of our Software and Services, to any Party, if that Party is found to be repeatedly infringing copyrights.